Protecting your commercial property is critical to your businesses financial stability.
Coverage for Bricks, Mortar and More
Commercial property insurance is designed to protect the physical assets of a business against loss or damage from a broad range of causes. A fire, hurricane, ice storm, earthquake and water damage are just some of the natural disasters that business owners need to contemplate. Vandalism is another possible threat to business operations.
You can insure a broad variety of business property.
- Inventory and supplies
- Office furniture and fixtures
- Computers and electronics
- The personal property of employees while on-site
- Customer property at your business site
- Lighting systems
- Outdoor signs
- Fencing and landscaping
- Tools and equipment in transit or used off-site for business purposes.
Thank you to the Insurance Bureau of Canada for this information. To view original article click HERE